Looking For Full Time
We are actively seeking a full-time, experienced piano teacher with a degree to join our studio.
As a Piano Teacher, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive and personalized lessons to students based on the program discussed with the principal.
Your main focus will be to achieve outstanding results in exams while fostering students’ interest in music and establishing positive, long-term relationships with both students and parents.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Preferably possess a degree with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- Familiarity with ABRSM and Trinity materials.
- Self-driven, energetic, and creatively inclined with a strong passion for inspiring others.
- Ability to design class structures.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. This opportunity is open to Singapore citizens, PR, and other citizens
(Employment Pass application available).